The Pilates Club
The Pilates Club is run by chartered physiotherapist and STOTT trained pilates instructor, Julieann Behan. Julieann has been working as a physiotherapist for 15 years specialising in Orthopedic physiotherapy. Through her vast physio experience, Julieann discovered the complimentary health benefits that pilates provides.
Julieann will ensure every client gets maximum benefit from each class with her challenging and fun teaching style. Her skill and passion for pilates has been honed over the last 12 years teaching classes in Howth and Castleknock. For clients dealing with injury, Julieann can safely modify exercises to your individual needs.
Covid-19 Safety Policy
- Enhanced cleaning procedures for the studio and its equipment.
- Hand sanitising stations situated in 2 areas that clients will pass on their way to and from the studio.
- Each client will have a basket under their reformer with wipes and hand sanitiser for their use during the class.
- Every instructor will wear a face mask for the duration of the class.
- Hands off corrections.
- All hand and foot straps now have fully wipeable vinyl covers.
- All windows in the studio will remain open for good ventilation so wear layers to ensure your comfort.
- Do not attend the studio if you have been diagnosed with or are experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19.
- Do not attend the studio if you have been in contact with anyone who has or is suspected of having Covid-19.
- Do not arrive early for class and if you do please wait outside maintaining social distancing.
- Grippy socks and a mask are compulsory for all clients.
- Please clean your reformer thoroughly both before and after class with the cleaning items provided.
- Please leave in a timely manner when class is finished.
All class packs purchased have a 12-month expiry date and cannot be used once they have expired. During the period of Covid-19 enforced closures, we are happy to add this lost time onto your class pack expiration date.
Partially used packages are non-refundable. If a refund is granted on an unused class pack an administration fee of €25 is charged.
Clients cannot split or share packages.
Packages cannot be transferred to another client.
The Pilates Club reserves the right to change the teacher where emergency cover is required. Packages are not sold with a guarantee of a specific teacher taking certain classes.
Refund requests made more than 2 weeks after the date of the sale will not be allowed.
Due to limited number of spaces available in each session, all group classes and private sessions require 24 hours notice. Cancellations made after this time will be fully charged.